Haha, it may be hard question to answer huh? This often questioned to the senior or final year student. Some may answer “I’m gonna do this, this, and this”, but mostly as I know it would answer “I don’t know, let’s see!” I don’t really understand why people answer the question like that.
I DO NOT KNOW, LET US SEE!
If someone ask me such, I will answer “I don’t know” as well. But it’s not because I don’t know what to do at all. It’s because I have so many things that I wanna do and I’m confused what to do first.
Several ideas that I have already had in mind are:
- start my own business and build family corporation,
- master several languages (english-arabic particularly at first),
- master survival skill (included how to give first aid),
- build madani school,
- study on history of prosperous kingdom/nation/country,
- study hadith and other Islamic sciences,
- marry the dream woman,
- go hajj with parents (and spouse if already married),
- guide the satellite development community in ITB (ITB-Sat) that has vision to launch own made satellite by 2019,
- build Madani Research Group (MRG) and do tremendous research,
- invent flying car with magnetic propulsion,
- make some websites and apps that have come in mind,
- write books about several topics,
- build a library with new system that you may have never seen before,
- continue study in engineering,
- take graduate study in business/management or in organizational leadership,
- visit Mecca, Madina, and Bait Al Maqdis (Palestine),
- live in a country that use english as the mother language (actually between USA, UK, or Australia)
- start to go around the world,
- have media company such as TV, Radio, Book, Magazine, and Newspaper (I have just got this idea in determination today).
Well it’s all of course going toward my lifetime wish: build madani society. Now I need your help, which one should be done first? :)
And hey, I got a video to watch.